Your day-to-day parking issues solved-Explore ParkHunt today!
The perfect parking spot and parking management is an idealistic hope in vain these days. It is quite unusual to talk about the subject until one day we find ourselves stuck with the issues which have gained a reputation in the public domain.
The founder of ParkHunt, Kushal Reddy, founded the base of this parking management company. The story that inspired him to do so was when he found himself strangled amidst a similar situation where he could not easily prove the ownership of his vehicle after he lost his valet ticket at a reputed restaurant. There he realized the toll it takes on individuals with a minor problem in valet parking which had a huge impact later. He has always been a man who desires to make a difference in society and thus it is no surprise to see his brainchild successfully launched to date. His entrepreneurial spirit has brought him many flavors of success and failure in different arenas yet today he stands proud of his accomplishment. His childhood friend and COO Aditya Ramesh joined him on this parking software venture and co-founder and CTO Vishal Krishna Kumar, the main man behind the perfect execution of the application; finally gathered to make the brand a huge success today.
ParkHunt is a tech-based parking solutions company. They offer two live products currently which are valet software and parking management software, and they are currently working on RFID Boom Barriers (Automated parking gates) which will be live in another month in gated communities, and corporate offices and their next project would be 'find your parking spots.’ They are B2B and B2C depending on the requirements.
The features that make this brand stand out amongst all in the market are
- They offer an e-valet ticket feature (instead of the paper ticket), Retrieval / 'Bring My Car' feature (prevents time consumption for the client time to spot the car.)
- Businesses will be able to see when a car entered and exited (real-time data for security purposes and data analytics for better results)
- Integrated system -E-tickets, in and out time data of vehicles to the premises, daily vehicle reports to the business for security purposes.
- RFID Boom Barriers - Quite handy and saves time for regular employees with automatic opening of gates to enter the premises but not for the unknown.
The highlight for the company is that they are duly modernizing and employing technology for the welfare of all.
- Higher revenue generation
- Hassle-free parking
- Paperless ticketing
- Monetization for plot owners
- Services at affordable prices
- Parking ties with retail stores and many more
The e-ticket, 'Bring My Car' feature, and tracking of the number of vehicles entered and exited, as well as real-time vehicle tracking - the company did not want to stop at Valet and began researching more about parking-related problems, fully understanding that business owners are also struggling in parking lots, so they eventually decided to develop parking management software, with the main feature being real-time tracking of vehicles and real-time tracking of the mode of payment, resolving pilferage. Another common day-to-day issue faced is finding parking spots in busy areas, which they have already begun to work on and might be onstage in the next 6 months. They are currently present in Play Arena and several other such popular venues across Bengaluru.
ParkHunt is already quite a success since its inception this year. To feed your inquisitiveness and know more about this concept and brand, visit the official website-